– Six hoppers of 1.5m size feed material through a screw conveyor into the main open U-type screw, which is
installed on a load cell for batch weighing.
– The control unit initiates and stops each screw from the main hopper based on the weight in the main
screw, ensuring precise batch filling.
Mixing and Granulation:
– After the batch is completed, the material is released into the mixing process.
– It then enters a granulation drum, where it is controlled using steam and water for granulation.
Drying and Cooling:
– Post-granulation, the material undergoes a drying and cooling process.
– Both processes are connected with a duct collection system, enabling the collection of particles to dust
chambers or cyclones
Screening and Reprocessing:
– The dried products undergo screening with a standard 2-4mm screening size.
– Oversized and undersized particles are sent back to the granulator for reprocessing, ensuring product
– The screened products are processed through coating drum, which is able to coat with Anti caking agents,
Polymer coating, slow-release coating- Double Layer coating drum
– The coated material then proceeds to the packing section for final packaging.