Pan granulation equipment is a type of machine that can produce granules from powdered materials. It is widely used in the fertilizer industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry and other fields. In this blog post, we will introduce the working principle of pan granulation equipment and its advantages.
The main components of pan granulation equipment are a rotating disc, a spray device, a scraper and a transmission system. The rotating disc is the core part of the machine, where the granulation process takes place. The disc is tilted at a certain angle and rotates at a certain speed. The powdered materials are fed into the disc from the top, and water or binder is sprayed onto the materials from the spray device. Under the action of centrifugal force, friction force and gravity, the materials are rolled and agglomerated into small balls. The scraper is used to scrape off the granules that stick to the edge of the disc and return them to the center for further granulation. The transmission system is used to control the speed and direction of the disc rotation.
The advantages of pan granulation equipment are as follows:
– It has a simple structure, easy operation and low maintenance cost.
– It can produce granules with uniform size and shape, good appearance and high strength.
– It can adjust the moisture content, binder dosage and disc angle to meet different granulation requirements.
– It can handle various kinds of materials, such as organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, mineral powder, coal powder, etc.
– It has a high granulation rate, low energy consumption and environmental protection.