We are pleased to announce that we have successfully set up a 5-10 t/h NPK production line for our customer in South Africa. This is a customized solution that meets the specific needs and budget of our client. In this blog post, we will share some details and photos of this project.
NPK fertilizer is a complex fertilizer that contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It is widely used to improve the soil fertility and crop yield. NPK fertilizer can be produced by different methods, such as blending, granulation, extrusion, etc. Our customer chose the granulation method, which involves mixing the raw materials, crushing them, granulating them, drying them, cooling them, screening them and packing them.
The main equipment of this NPK production line includes:
– Horizontal mixer: This machine is used to mix the raw materials evenly and uniformly. It has a high mixing efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Chain crusher: This machine is used to crush the raw materials into fine powder. It has a high crushing efficiency and low dust emission.
– Rotary drum granulator: This machine is used to granulate the crushed materials into round balls. It has a large production capacity and low maintenance cost.
– Rotary drum dryer: This machine is used to dry the granulated materials to reduce the moisture content. It has a high drying efficiency and low fuel consumption.
– Rotary drum cooler: This machine is used to cool the dried materials to prevent caking. It has a high cooling efficiency and low power consumption.
– Rotary drum screener: This machine is used to screen the cooled materials and separate the qualified products from the unqualified ones. It has a high screening efficiency and low noise level.
– Automatic packing machine: This machine is used to pack the qualified products into bags of different sizes. It has a high packing accuracy and low labor cost.
The following are some photos of this NPK production line:
[Photo 1: Horizontal mixer]
[Photo 2: vertical crusher]
[Photo 3: Rotary drum granulator]
[Photo 4: Rotary drum dryer]
[Photo 5: Rotary drum cooler]
[Photo 6: Rotary drum screener]
[Photo 7: Automatic packing machine]
We are glad that our customer is satisfied with our NPK production line and we look forward to more cooperation in the future. If you are interested in our NPK fertilizer machines or other fertilizer equipment, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with professional guidance and customized solutions.